Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Making Mud Baths!


Been away for a few weeks, moving with the family around the park, so when I retuned to the ‘site’ (as I now call it) I couldn’t believe the activity – and the building. There are 4 brick-making machines now and thousands of bricks. That oven-thing wasn’t enough – there are lots more and they’re making bricks nineteen to the dozen.

But most important - I could smell water. I followed the scent, straight into a massive mud bath where I rolled around for a bit. It was fun and I’ll be back with my friends for more. There’s nothing like a good mud bath. While I was there the activity stopped and they all watched me. I pretended not to notice, but I’ll definitely be back!

1 comment:

Pierre-Gilles said...

Hi Tembo !

What a beautiful bricks machine !
Do you think you could take more pictures about this human machine for me ?
I'm not an elephant but I would like to know how it works.
Piloo.